Up to Date Information
- We will always try and give you the most up to date information regarding our events. We always adhere to government guidelines regarding live events and sometimes have to adjust the running of our events in accordance with new information.
- If your event is significantly affected, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible. We will also send you a pre-event email with the latest information regarding your event.
- The below information will be updated as new guidance is issued. Page last updated: 16 February 2022
Booking your tickets
- Please take note of the film certification when purchasing tickets. The film certification is strictly enforced at Ticket Check. ID will be required for those patrons who look under the age of the film certification.
- Tickets can only be booked online in advance of the events, please make sure you have booked tickets and have your tickets with you before you arrive to avoid disappointment.
Entry to Site
- As you arrive at the entrance of your site, please have either your printed tickets or mobile tickets ready to scan.
- Please bear in mind that it can turn chilly as night falls so remember to bring warm clothing/blankets with you.
- Please note that for your safety we may conduct random bag searches on entry.
Food and Drink
- The Luna Bar will be open at all sites serving a thirst-quenching selection of alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Hot food will be available at all our sites with a delicious selection of options available for purchase. To find out what is being served at your venue simply head over to the specific venue page Our Venues.
- You are more than welcome to bring your own picnic to our events but please note that glass bottles are not permitted at any of our sites.
- The Luna Bar operates a challenge 25 policy, if you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked for ID upon delivery of an order containing alcohol. If you are unable to provide ID service will be refused and a refund will be issued.
- Any alcoholic drinks purchased on site must be consumed before you leave the site.
- There will be toilets located onsite – Hand sanitiser stations will be positioned outside the toilets (as well as inside) so please sanitise your hands both before and after entering. The toilets are regularly cleaned and inspected.
- If you require assistance or have any questions just ask one of our staff in Hi-vis.
- We have medics on-site, should you or anyone in your party feel unwell or need medical assistance alert one of our staff in Hi-vis.
- Pay attention to announcements made and information shown on the screen, they offer lots of useful information to make your visit more enjoyable.
Leaving the Event
- Please help us to protect the environment and prevent the spread of Covid-19 by taking your rubbish home with you.
- In the event of bad weather, the event will go ahead – please check the forecast and come prepared (ponchos will be available on-site to make you as comfortable as possible).
- No umbrellas are permitted during the screenings as they can obstruct the view of others.
- Although all our sites are lit, it is recommended that you bring a torch to provide localised lighting.
- No naked flames, BBQ’s, gas stoves or candles.
- No tents, gazebos, parasols, umbrellas, or pop-up structures.
- No dogs or pets (except guide dogs).
- Glass is not permitted onsite – please ensure all drinks are in plastic/cans and consumed from plastic drinkware. Glass bottles brought on site will have to be disposed of at the entrance as stewards will be unable to hold on to these for you while you are on site.
- If you wish to smoke, including e-cigarettes, you need to leave the arena, you will be readmitted afterwards, and please be courteous of other audience members.
- Please note The Luna Cinema cannot be held liable or responsible for any damage to vehicles or personnel possessions whilst attending any of our events.
Please note failure to comply with any site rules could result in refused entry or immediate removal from the event.