- The event will always go ahead in the event of bad weather. Please check the weather forecast in advance and be prepared for the Great British Summer. Screenings will only be cancelled if the weather conditions present a danger at screening time. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night and acknowledge that tickets will not be exchanged or credited unless a screening is cancelled by The Luna Cinema. In the unlikely event that a screening is cancelled, we will aim to give as much notice as possible, you will be notified by text and/or email.
Cancelled / Postponed / Rescheduled events
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter or venue for a variety of reasons. As soon as Eventim are notified of any amendments they will contact all customers by email, however, please note, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time, and venue, and Eventim cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time, or venue.
- If an event is postponed or cancelled, you are entitled to a refund. This refund is for the face value of the tickets only and does not include any fees paid. – You will also be entitled to a refund for any upgrades or additional items purchased in advance.
- Eventim and The Luna Cinema cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service or product pertaining to attending the event.
Refunds Policy & Ticket Limits
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of film or venue)
- Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt. All customers will be issued with a confirmation email that will be sent to the (email) address provided at the point of purchase. If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact Eventim customer service. Details of how you can do that can be found here.
- Should the maximum ticket limit per order be breached, we reserve the right to cancel any subsequent tickets, or the order in its entirety, without warning or notification. The maximum ticket limit applies per person/card/household and is clearly visible on the booking page
Change of personal details
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Eventim of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
Admission to the Event
- The right of admission to an event is reserved by The Luna Cinema and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion and may from time to time carry out security searches.
- Please note no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) underage as specified by the event organiser, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video, or photographic recordings.
- Events and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
- Please note, filming and photography may be in progress at Luna screenings. By entering the event you consent to being filmed or photographed. All official photographers and film crew will have identification.
- By confirming your order, you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
- In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but are not limited to, a request for the original credit or debit card statement, an attempt to contact a customer by telephone, or reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.
- The Luna Cinema and Eventim UK will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.